Peak & Northern Footpaths Society (est.1894)

Gift Aid

However you pay, if you're a UK taxpayer you can increase the value of your contribution by 25% at no extra cost to you. You can Gift Aid in two ways.

You can either fill in the Gift Aid section on the membership/renewal form and post it to the address on the form or email to

Alternatively, simply copy the required text below, fill in your name and address and email it to

Start of required text

To whom it may concern:
Gift Aid Declaration:

I, xxx, whose home address is:
confirm that:
I would like the Peak and Northern Footpaths Society (Registered Charity No 212219)
to reclaim the tax on all eligible donations or membership subscriptions that I may make
in the future or have made in the past 4 years.
I understand that I need to pay enough Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax in each tax year
to cover the Gift Aid claimed on all my donations otherwise it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

Please note that you can cancel this declaration at any time.

End of required text

Any questions? Contact us

Thank You. We really appreciate your continued support.

Page title:Gift Aid
If you'd like a reply, please include your contact details.
Your message is being sent.
Your message has been sent. Thank you.
Message sending failed - sorry. As an alternative you might like to try the Contact the webmaster form.