Signpost 527 was erected at Great Hill, Withnell on FPs 62 and 25 at GR SD 64603 19060. This makes use of an existing post and was part-financed by Blackburn Ramblers.
Signposts 520, 521 and 522 were erected by Ted Wolfe and John Hodgson on Whaley Bridge footpaths 39/40, 39/41 and 41 at Mosley Hall Farm, Whaley Bridge.
Signposts 25 and 519 were erected by John Atkins, the farmer, on the high ground near Win Hill. 25 is a replacement for one of our signposts first erected in 1905 and stands at SK 18459 85057 on the junction of Aston Footpaths 6 and 9. It will carry a plaque in memory of Leslie Hewett, 1888-1956, donated by his son David Hewett, our footpath inspector. 519 stands one mile NW of 25 at Hope Bridleway 20, GR SK 17286 85852.