Peak & Northern Footpaths Society (est.1894)

Report a problem to us

If you have spotted a problem on a public right of way, please use this form to let us know. The more information you are able to provide the easier it will be for us to resolve the problem

Date (when problem was found)

Details of right of way

Highway Authority
Nearest town or village:
Grid Reference for start of path E N  
Grid Reference for end of path E N  
Path number (if known)
Grid Reference of the problem E N  
Is the fault dangerous?
Please provide a description of the damage:

Person reporting

Phone Number
eMail Address

Related pages

Most common problems What you can do Inspection Website Inspection Video

Page title:Report a problem to us
If you'd like a reply, please include your contact details.
Your message is being sent.
Your message has been sent. Thank you.
Message sending failed - sorry. As an alternative you might like to try the Contact the webmaster form.